- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 1/2 – 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 tsb red chili powder
- minced garlic, salt, pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbs cooking wine
- 1 egg
- flour, bread crumbs
- Combine chicken drumsticks and seasoning ingredients in a bowl
- Mix everything with hands, make sure chicken drumsticks are evenly coated with seasoning ingredients. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let stand for at least 2 hours.
- Coat chicken with flour, then whisked egg, finally, coat with bread crumbs
- Place chicken drumsticks on a baking rack, bake at 395℉ for 35-40 min until golden and crispy
- Poking drumsticks with a toothpick before marinating will make them more flavorful
- Chicken made with this recipe is medium spicy, add red chili powder if desire
- Mixing bread crumbs with ground pepper will make the dish even more delicious
Golden and crispy, I doubt if anyone could resist…
Not me at least.
Sprinkle some dried parsley to garnish, if desire.
These healthy crispy chicken drumsticks are baked to perfectly crispy, while still remain tender juicy inside.
I served the chicken drumsticks with an Italian minestrone soup (with beans and potatoes), and voila, a well-balanced, delicious lunch.
These drumsticks are guilt-free “junk food” that’s actually good for you…