Ingredients (serves 1):
- Half mackerel fish (about 150g)
- 1tsb cooking wine
- fleur de sel, pepper to taste
- Wash the mackerel fillets thoroughly, dry with kitchen paper. Score the skin with a knife. Generously sprinkle salt on both sides of the fillets. Add cooking wine and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day before cooking, wash the salt off the fish, then dry the fish fillets with kitchen paper.
- Add mackerel fish to non-stick frying pan (little or no oil), fry over medium heat.
- Turn the fillets over then the skin becomes golden and crispy.
- Continue cooking for several minutes until both sides are golden.
Finally, sprinkle fleur de sel and some pepper.
Serve with rice.
The skin is cooked perfectly to crispy, the meat is flavorful. It tastes just as good as those found in Japanese restaurants.