It’s final season and yes I still cook myself. This quick and easy fusion pasta dish combines Asian elements (shimeji mushrooms, cabbage, etc.) and western elements. The taste is perfectly balanced. It’s flavorful and filling. Give it a try and you won’t regret.
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 serving pasta of your choice
- 80g cabbage
- 60g bacon (I used back bacon)
- shimeji mushrooms 50g
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsb flour
- 1/2 tbs parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti until al dente according to package instructions.
- heat a little bit of oil in a pan, add chopped cabbage，shimeji mushrooms and a pinch of salt, saute.
- When the veggies shrink, switch to medium heat, add bacon and flour, stir and saute.
- Add milk.
- Add parmesan cheese
- Add drained spaghetti once the sauce becomes thick. Add salt and pepper to taste
- stir well
Add more parmesan if desire, but it will be tasty anyways.
I think the combination works really well.
Creamy, savory, filling, can’t ask for more.