Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 large egg
- 37-40g flour*
- 1/2 cup milk**
- ground cinnamon, vanilla extract (optional)
*You may use a-p flour, pastry flour, oat flour, etc.
**Milk, almond milk, etc.
- Combine egg, milk, vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Whisk and mix the liquid ingredients.
- Sift flour into the mixture.
- Pour the batter over the sifter and let it go through. This way the batter will become even more smooth.
- Heat a non stick pan (slightly greased), Pour appropriate amount of batter into the pan. Lift and tilt the pan quickly so that the batter forms a thin, even layer. Cook over medium-low heat.
- Flip side when the edge can be easily separated from the pan.
- Continue cooking for another 30-50 s. Serve warm.
To make chocolate/ matcha green tea flavored crepes, simply substitute 3g of flour with cocoa/ matcha powder.
You can also make crepe cakes with this recipe. Simply layer the crepes and add custard/ whipped cream in between.
crêpes with fruits and Greek yogurt
My favorite combo: crepes with banana, strawberries and dark chocolate sauce. Mmmmm.
Warm, soft, with a subtle sweetness. These crêpes will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth without making you feel guilty.