This vegetarian naan pizza is super simple–only three steps required! It is actually a creation of me being super lazy… Regardless of how easy it is, the naan pizza is very yummy and satisfying. It’s the perfect light lunch or appetizer option.
Naan bread is not a must. If you don’t have naan bread at home, simply replace it with bread, tortilla etc.
- Pizza base you like
- 50 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- pizza cheese
- optional: black truffle paste
Regarding cheese for pizza: I often use mozzarella, or combining it with cheddar etc. Add more cheese if you like.
- Heat little oil in a pan, add sliced mushrooms, saute over medium heat until they’re reduced in size then add baby spinach, saute till they shrink.
- Place cooked vegetables (slightly cooled) on the naan bread/ pizza base you chose, top with as much cheese as you want.
- Bake at 220℃ until cheese is melted and slightly browned on top, about 7 mins.
Adding black truffle paste on top of the cheese will make the pizza even more scrumptious.
Crispy crust, melted cheese, vegetarian food can be satisfying, you know.