? Peach season has arrived, and you need to try this no-bake, scrumptious peach dessert. Creamy, smooth peach panna cotta topped with a layer of refreshing, tea-infused peach jelly, I am sure this will be one of the most interesting peach desserts you’ve ever had!
Ingredients (serves 4):
For Panna Cotta
- 100g white peach
- 60-70g cream cheese
- 30-40g sugar
- 180ml milk
- 50g whipping cream
- 7-9g unflavoured gelatin
For peach tea jelly
- 150ml water
- skins of 2 medium peaches
- 1/2-1 tsb tea leaves
- 20g sugar
- 1tsb gelatin
- Use white peaches that are ripe, but not overripe.
- Green tea, oolong, fruit tea work fine for the peach jelly.
- To make panna cotta, combine chopped white peaches (flesh only) and cream cheese in a blender/processor, blend until smooth.
- Heat 1/2 amount of milk and sugar until it begins to bubble. Pour milk into a bowl containing gelatin, stirring constantly and make sure gelatin dissolves.
- Stir in remaining milk, cream and peach cream cheese mixture.
- Pass the mixture through a sieve into another clean bowl, then into 4 individual serving dishes. Refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours, or until completely set.
- To make peach tea jelly: combine water, peach skin, tea leaves, sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil, let cool. Dissolve gelatin with some hot water (extra). Pass peach tea liquid through a sieve into gelatin liquid, stir and mix.
- Pour peach tea mixture into individual serving dishes with panna cotta, add extra diced peach if desired. Refrigerate for 2+ hours or until completely set.
Don’t they look as beautiful as store bought desserts? The fact is, not only do they look good, they also taste good.
The cheese panna cotta layer is creamy, smooth, and has a nice hint of peach. The peach tea jelly gives this dessert some refreshing tastes and balances well with the panna cotta layer.
This is the taste of summer ?