This pumpkin cheesecake has an ultra creamy, silky smooth texture. Each bite is loaded with amazing pumpkin flavour!
Basque cheesecake is, in my humble opinion, the easiest cheesecake to make. You simply need to stir and mix all the ingredients, then let your oven do its job.
You can easily create variations by just adding a small twist. Since fall is here, why not make this Basque cheesecake filled with pleasant flavours of pumpkin? Enjoy the taste of Autumn!
Ingredients (makes one 4-inch cake):
- 100g pumpkin purée
- 130g cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 large egg
- 70g whipping / heavy cream
- 40g sugar
- 1/2tsp cornstarch
- pinch of ground cinnamon optional
- Place all the ingredients in a stand mixer/blender, blend until batter is smooth. If you don’t have a blender, simply mix everything with a whisk until the batter is smooth. Add ingredients one by one.
- Pour batter into the baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 210 C for 15-18 min.
- Completely let cool before serving. Cake can be served chilled, or at room temperature.
- Double amount of ingredients if you are making 6-inch cake, for 8-inch cakes, times 4
- Bake 6-inch cake for 25min or so, and 30 min for 8-inch cakes. Burnt tops and shrinking are normal.
The melt in your mouth texture, combined with abundant pumpkin flavours, make this easy cheesecake utterly addictive!