These baked spicy chicken wings are just too damn simple, not even 3 steps are required, yet so good! Isn’t that the best thing for a lazy person?
Flavorful, crispy, spicy with a subtle hint of cheese flavor, they are the best companion for your Netflix time lol.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 8 chicken wings
- 1 tsb red pepper flakes
- 1 tsb baking powder
- 1-2 tsb grated Parmesan
- 1 tsb garlic powder
- salt pepper to taste
- Baking powder is the secret to crispy chicken wings!
- I added about 1/2 tsb salt
- Rinse chicken wings, pat dry with paper towel. Add all seasoning ingredients to chicken wings, mix/toss with hands.
- Arrange chicken wings on baking rack. Bake at 200 C (place a baking tray underneath the rack in case there’s excess fat).
- Bake for about 30 min, flip once during the process, until the skin is crispy.
Serve hot! Spicy, juicy chicken wings = happiness