• ziqiu

      Hi there, cut mixed peels are sometimes called glazed mixed peels, they are basically candied lemon and orange peels. You can normally find them at the Baking ingredient section at grocery stores.

  1. Barbra G McKenna

    Yet another question, 5 g of melted butter?? Really? If 2 TBS are 30 grams, what is 5 grams? Is this an error?

    Thanks again,

    • ziqiu

      5G of vegetable oil / melted butter is correct, I only used minimal amount of oil for this recipe. And 5g of melted butter is a little more than 1 tsb. Hope that helps!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.