I made this simple 3-ingredient spicy beef the other day just because I was feeling very lazy. I randomly combined some ingredients to make this beef dish, but to my surprise, it turned out soooo delicious! Without any oil, this spicy beef dish is healthy, satisfying and hearty. It’s a perfect quick-lunch option when you have little time during school/work. I’m sure you’ll enjoy this filling, flavorful dish!
- 100g thinly sliced beef (I used ribeye)
- 13-15g oyster sauce
- 15g red chili paste (gochujang)
- 1/2tbs cooking wine
- 100g chopped cabbage
- Roasted white sesame seeds to garnish
- Combine cooking wine, oyster sauce, red chili paste and beef in a bowl.
- Mix well with your hand, make sure each slice of beef is covered with sauce, let stand for at least 30 min.
- Add chopped cabbage to a non-stick pan, turn on the oven.
- Once the cabbage starts to sizzle, switch to medium-high heat, add the beef and stir-fry.
- Continue stir-frying until the beef is fully cooked (no more pink color). Finally, sprinkle sesame seeds.
I added dried porcini mushrooms when I cooked the rice, which brought much aroma to the plain rice, you can give it a try too 🙂
Spicy, flavorful, healthy and easy to make, do not hesitate to make the dish!