Are you tired of savory grilled cheese sandwiches? Try this sweet version of grilled cheese with berries and cream cheese! Berries match perfectly with cream cheese (at least I think so). If you are a berry lover like me, don’t hesitate to try this simple, healthy and delicious grilled cream cheese sandwich!
Bread 2 slices
Cream cheese 2tbsb or more
( I used low fat cream cheese)
- Spread cream cheese onto the bread. Layer blueberries and sliced strawberries. Drizzle honey over bread.
- Heat skillet/ grill pan, grill the sandwich over medium heat (butter the bread if desire)
- Slightly press the sandwich to better transmit heat.
- Grill until both sides are crispy and golden.
- Cut in half and serve with more fruits and honey if desire! Yes that simple.