Ingredients (serves 1):
- 15 peeled white shrimps (140g)
- 20g carrots
- 1/2 tsb sesame seeds
- 15-20g panko bread crumbs
- 1tsb fish sauce
- salt, pepper to taste
- combine bread crumbs with a pinch of salt and lots of ground pepper.
- Pat dry peeled shrimps with paper towel. Finely chop the shrimps.
- Combine chopped shrimps, shredded carrots, sesame seeds, fish sauce and pepper.
- Mix well all the ingredients. Add cornstarch or bread crumbs if the mixture doesn’t hold together.
- Divide the mixture, shape into small-size patties and coat each patty with bread crumbs. The mixture can be very sticky, you can use a spoon to shape the patties.
- Slightly grease a non-stick pan, place shrimp cakes in the pan once it becomes very hot. Cook over medium-low heat until both sides are golden and crispy. Press with a spatula if desire.
Golden, crispy, how tempting they are! Voila, healthy food can be delicious.