Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 pieces salmon fillet
- 1 – 1 1/2 tbs white miso paste
- 1/2 tbs light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbs cooking wine
- white sesame seeds, chopped scallions to garnish
White miso paste is more ideal for making this dish, compared to red miso
- Combine and mix well miso paste, soy sauce and cooking wine in a bowl.
- Place salmon fillets in the bowl, make sure they’re evenly coated with the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, keep in a refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Place the salmon fillets on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper (discard excess marinade). Bake at 180 °C.
- Bake for 15-20 min. Top fillets with white sesame seeds and continue baking for the last few minutes.
Finally, top with chopped scallions. Serve immediately with your favorite veggies and rice.
So tender and flavorful. Healthy food can be delicious!
Other salmon recipe: