Ingredients (serves 1):
- 1 piece skin-on salmon fillet (approx. 110g)
- salt, pepper, lemon juice
- a pinch of fleur de sel
- Pat salmon fillet dry with paper towel. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly, add about 1tsb freshly squeezed lemon juice, let stand for at least 30 min.
- Slightly grease a non stick pan. Add salmon fillet when it becomes very hot, skin-side down first. Cook over medium-low heat.
- Turn the fillet over when the skin becomes golden and crispy. There should be excess fish oil at this point. Add asparagus, season with salt and pepper (add minced garlic if desire).
- Cook until both sides of salmon become golden-brown. The asparagus should be cooked too.
Transfer salmon and asparagus to a plate, sprinkle fleur de sel on salmon and grate Parmesan onto asparagus, voila, a restaurant-quality salmon dish.
Amazing Site. Very much enjoyed reading.