This easy pizza with prosciutto, figs, goat cheese and arugula is so delicious that I think I’m going to be obsessed with it. It perfectly balances sweetness of figs and saltiness of the cured meat and cheese. Together with arugula, this pizza produces a rather refreshing taste that almost makes you feel like being in some coastal regions in Italy… I think a glass of Prosecco will be a perfect match for the dish!
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 50g all purpose/bread flour
- 1g quick yeast
- warm water
- 25g goat cheese
- 50g figs
- several pieces prosciutto
- olive oil
- Parmesan grated cheese (optional)
- Combine flour, yeast and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Pour in warm water slowly and knead until a smooth, non-stick dough forms. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap.
- Let rise in a warm location for 1-2 hours until it doubles in size.
- Roll the dough out into a thin crust, poke with a fork, slightly brush the crust with oil.
- Top pizza with goat cheese crumbles and Parmesan grated cheese (optional), bake at 400 °F for 7 min.
- Top with sliced figs, bake for another 7 min.
- Place prosciutto slices on the crust, continue baking for another 3 min or so.
Finally, top with arugula and dig in!
Perfectly balanced taste, simply delicious!