What could be more satisfying than eating a juicy, delicious beef burger after a good workout? It’s actually not so difficult to make healthy, yummy burgers at home. I rarely buy burgers from elsewhere because homemade just can’t be beat (I’m sure I’ve said this many times).
So far I’ve already shared a couple of burger recipes which are harder to make compared with the basic beef recipe I’m sharing today. (click here for recipe)
With this simple recipe, you’ll make super juicy, tender and delicious beef burger. Don’t hesitate to try it out!
Ingredients (serves 1):
- 100g ground beef*
- 1-2tsb cooking wine
- 1tbs cold broth/milk
- 1-2tsb bread crumbs
- 1/2tbs oyster sauce
- ground pepper, garlic powder to taste
*I used lean ground beef. I personally don’t recommend using extra-lean though.
** both unsalted broth and milk work fine.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well all the ingredients using your hand or a spoon. The mixture should be somehow sticky at the end. Shape into a patty.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add beef patty once it becomes very hot. Cook over medium-low heat.
- Flip when one side turns brown. There shall be excess oil from the beef, you can fry sliced onions if you want.
- Cook until both sides are golden-brown. If you’re not sure, poke with a fork.
Serve with mayo/ketchup, lettuce, etc…
Juicy, tender, flavorful, this healthy beef burger has everything you want.
And the onions are delicious too.